Tuesday, January 23, 2007

the cloud inside the silver lining

I’ve just been told that my company is sending me on a week-long business trip to Milan, Paris and London. Sounds good, right? Ordinarily I certainly wouldn’t complain about a free trip to Europe, even if most of time will be taken up with work.

I guess you could say that the trip to Europe is the silver lining. The cloud is the fact that it is going to be in February. Yes, February, which is the height of summer here in New Zealand and the depths of winter over there… I’m not very good at really cold weather at the best of times, let alone when I’m leaving my nice hot summer for it, so I’m not entirely sure how I’ll go.

It is a good excuse to have to hit the shops for the new winter season clothes that are starting to appear, though. Sorry, Boy, but I really have to go shopping – it’s a work thing, what can I say? By the way, can I please have your card??

1 comment:

txdave said...

Interesting reading,but prose very gray. Maybe some variety of font/format, some photos to liven it up,see wht I mean:

assertivenesssucceeds.blogspot.com

backbebetter.blogspot.com

good luck

dave