Wednesday, May 24, 2006

pretty in pink

As those who work with him may have already noticed, The Boy has been pretty in pink this week. After a weekend shopping expedition netted him 6 new work shirts (3 of them pink) and a couple of new ties, this week has seen The Boy modelling an array of new gear.

I must admit I was pretty surprised that he agreed to even try on the pink ones, but he did. I guess he must trust my judgement. Either that or he figured the quickest way to get out of the store was to agree with whatever I said. Hmm, yes – I think that scenario is much more likely. A fan of shopping The Boy is definitely not. Either way – you’re looking good, babe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure your man looks very cute. He is a good looking guy!

Anonymous said...

A man in pink is something else too.