Friday, June 02, 2006

how can it be so hard?

I was putting my black pants on this morning, and noticed that they really are getting a bit past it. You know what that means – its that time every woman dreads: time to go shopping for black pants.

Every woman’s-wear store you go in to, especially at this time of year, has black pants for sale, usually in at least 3 different styles. With that being the case, why is it so hard to find a pair you like, that fit well and are reasonably flattering?

I know I’m not alone in this – I work with loads of women, and most of them agree. How can buying something as seemingly easy as a pair of black pants be so hard?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

... i never had a black pants in my life...

pj said...

excuse me - what do you wear to work almost every day???

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»