Tuesday, June 20, 2006

how to strike terror into a man’s heart

Just because I took an evil delight in deliberately striking terror into The Boy’s heart last night, does that mean I’m a bad person? Ok, so maybe I am, but it was fun!

I was writing a few things into our calendar last night, and reminded The Boy that I’d be out on Sunday. When he asked what I was up to, I said “I’m going to the Bride & Groom Show, and I’m going to come home with loads of great ideas”. The look of baffled terror on his face was priceless – it was every bit as good a reaction as I’d hoped for. Once I’d stopped rolling around the floor laughing, I relented and told him that I was going with my future sister-in-law to get ideas for her, not me.

Bride & Groom Show Entry: $15
Brunch with the bride & mum beforehand: $25
The look on The Boy’s face: priceless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! just wait until I come up with something...

You are so lucky is football World cup time and I have to concentrate all my energies into it...

pj said...

actually, I suppose I should be amazed that you even heard what I said, considering its the middle of the World Cup :o)

Anonymous said...

That is priceless :o)